Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My things

When I was about 15 years old I began to be very girly. I had my first boyfriend and high school was a huge deal. Ever since then I always took very good care of my things. Maybe I'm being a little narcissist but I hate it when people "borrow" my things. Hey if you are my best friend and I know where you live go for it... but if we've just met. DON'T TOUCH IT..K?

Recently I had couple of my friends over and all of a sudden one of their friends wanted to change outfits (just my damn luck). Although I am this way I will completely bend backwards for any guests in my house. I opened up my closet for her. Right away she picks my favorite high waist black skirt *tear*. Long story short, this girl has dissapeared and I havent seen her since. Girls need to have boundaries...hell I have mine! I work too hard to buy my precious clothes I dont want anyone else wearing it! lol


Has this ever happen to you, or am I just being completely crazy ? Maybe I'm being a little too inconsiderate, let me know! :)


PS: The skirt I owned I got it at Forever 21 . You can get it at the website www.Forever21.com for $18.80
BUT I did get it at the store and I think it was alittle bit cheaper. I'm thinking it depends where you live.




No comments:

Post a Comment