Thursday, May 5, 2011

Night Out Look

Feliz cinco de mayo to whoever reads my blog and doesn't comment! :( 


My friends & I are thinking about going to the bar so I immediately thought what am I going to wear!


Going through my closet I finally decided on wearing this skirt I posted on my last post. with a sleek long sleeve black shirt! I have not decided on shoes and I'm currently decided on bags.


Which one do you think looks better?

Black Pink (Victoria Secret) long chain bag across the chest.

Pink Chanel bag 

Pink Chanel bag on shoulder ONE chain.

So Tell me guys which one should i go with?! Whatever I decide tonight I will post here as my final look maybe I'll even post the make up I used. Please Comment & Rate :)

PS: MY SKIRT IS NOT THIS SMALL LOL. ITS KIND CRUMPLED UP, ITS A LITTLE LONGER!! I WAS JUST TOO LAZY TO TAKE NEW PICTURES! 

1 comment: